Damp Spots? – No More French Drains!
French Drains have been the solution for residential home owners with damp spots in their yards for centuries. However Capiphon’s non-clogging solution makes it the perfect cost effective replacement for a typical French Drain, which typically last only 5 years.
Easy to install, with no requirement for special equipment, anyone can design and build a Capiphon drain solution at 1/3 the price of a typical French Drain install. No costly aggregate, no geotextile fabric needed! Simply dig the holes, lay the drain and fill with sand and spoil. It couldn’t be any simpler!
- Vegetable Garden Drainage;
- Basement protection;
- Embankment erosion protection;
- Yard pooling and standing water issues;
- Anywhere you might consider a French Drain;
- Under driveways and slabs;
- Roof drainage and rooftop gardens / patios;
- Verandah pooling and drainage;
- And so much more… Let us know how YOU used Capiphon!